Website Nylon Corporation of America (NYCOA)
NYCOA seeks a highly motivated Shift Supervisor to manage the operations of their plant in Manchester, New Hampshire. As Shift Supervisor, you will support team members to meet the goals of the company.
If you have strong leadership skills and chemical process expertise, this is the career for you!
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Foster an inclusive environment that provides an open exchange of ideas.
- Act as a hands-on supervisor by learning and running machinery alongside team members.
- Provide high-quality services and products to internal and external customers.
- Seek ways to improve customer outcomes and enhance service.
- Model positive leadership through open and effective communication, motivation, example setting, and best practices.
- Deliver feedback and resources to support the success of the company.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience required.
- Plastic resin manufacturing or handling experience preferred.
- Experience in a unionized environment preferred.
- Strong chemical and process technical knowledge and skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office, Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP).
- Able to embrace a shift work environment/schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
SCHEDULE: Seven 12-hour shifts, rotating days and nights. One week on days, one week off, one week on nights.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: NYCOA offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Apply online at nycoa.hirescore.com
About NYCOA: With over 50 years of specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA is committed to providing world-class quality products, product development assistance, technical support, and superior service to each and every customer. NYCOA’s mission is to be the best in providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our team will create value through a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, customer focus, and innovation.
NYCOA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.