Borah Teamwear is hiring exceptional, entry level talent to join their team as Shipping & Receiving Associates in Coon Valley, Wisconsin. No experience? No problem. This position allows for you to learn about our company, processes, and products. We will provide all the tools and training you need to become successful with the goal of launching you into a long-term position at Borah. For someone that is detail minded and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, this may be perfect for you.
This entry level position welcomes applicants from all backgrounds—English and non-English speaking are encouraged to apply; workflow and teams are arranged accordingly. Our main goal is to tap into your enthusiasm for a rewarding career. You will be challenged to learn, find ways to advance the company’s lean manufacturing processes, and produce results that showcase Borah’s made in the USA commitment to precision-crafted quality. If you’re willing to put in the hard work and bring energy to each day, we would love to train you and have you become part of our team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Box and ship custom orders as indicated on work orders using various shipping software programs.
- Receive and manage inventory.
- Place vendor orders for materials and supplies as needed.
- Load and unload trucks; sort and stock incoming materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure shipment success.
- Communicate with UPS, FedEx and USPS as needed.
- Provide backup assistance with other departments as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $15.00 per hour starting pay.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Employee discounts.
- Wellness program, an onsite fitness studio, and pristine roads and trails for riding, running, and skiing that surround corporate headquarters.
- Monday-Friday position working 8:30am – 5:00pm; no weekends.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Previous experience with shipping and receiving computer systems is helpful, but not required. We will train the right person who demonstrates enthusiasm for our company and the work we do.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel and reach; lift of up to 50 pounds, as needed.
- Ability to use email, and to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- A pleasant, positive and collaborative manner that works well with others.
- Ability to follow safe work practices and proper lifting techniques.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at borah.hirescore.com
Borah is a team of apparel enthusiasts. Borah manufactures 100% of their product line in Wisconsin. By maintaining total control of the manufacturing process, each customer is assured the luxury of a high quality, USA made product, delivered on-time, every time as expected. Learn more about the company at borahteamwear.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.