Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Shawsheen Coating Technologies, Inc. (BSCT) seeks a dependable Shipping, Receiving & Warehousing Coordinator to join their production team in Lowell, MA. As a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator, you will provide support and direction to the Shipping & Receiving Department. The Coordinator will work with Sales and lead the department employees as part of the department team to meet daily requirements.
- Coordinate, support and lead the shipping & receiving department employees.
- Review shipping and receiving procedures and requirements and make recommendations for improvements.
- Perform daily physical inventory validation count from previous day production.
- Prepare orders for shipment per established procedures.
- Prepare documentation required & schedule shipments via domestic common carrier, UPS, FedEx, or other.
- Receive and perform incoming material receiving inspections per quality requirements.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in all storage and warehousing areas.
- Maintain all materials in FIFO organization in all storage and warehouse areas.
- Deliver materials from storage areas to production areas as requested.
- Work with Safety Manager to ship/dispose of used hazardous and non-hazardous waste in accordance with all safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform cycle & physical inventory counts as required.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Lock up plant/set alarm at end of the shift as required.
- Shall follow all safety and environmental rules, requirements, and procedures as established in the facility.
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working 8 am – 4:30 pm M-F, with overtime as required.
COMPENSATION: BSCT puts great value in their Shipping, Receiving & Warehousing Coordinator by offering a competitive wage based upon experience.
BENEFITS BSCT offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent related experience preferred
- 3-5 years Supervisory experience in Shipping/Receiving/Warehousing
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs required
- Ability to supervise 3-5 employees
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be dependable
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Able to safely operate sit down and stand-up gas & electric forklifts & pallet jacks
- Capable of using 2-wheel dolly hand trucks to move rolls up to 250 lbs.
APPLY ONLINE AT bsct.hirescore.com
About BSCT: BSCT is the integrating of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.