Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson
The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson (DCHS) seeks a Sonographer to join their Ultrasound Team on a per diem basis in Iron Mountain, Michigan. This position offers flexibility to work around your schedule based on hospital need and your availability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Perform ultrasound examinations as directed by the attending Radiologist in accordance with ACR guidelines.
- Verify, collect and document pertinent patient data (identifiers, review orders, lab values).
- Keep current with ultrasound equipment, workflow processes, and technology (RIS, PACS, EMR).
- Assist with quality control (maintain cleanliness of equipment, room and supplies).
- Maintain professional communication with patients, hospital staff and care providers at all times.
WAGE. $28.02 – $40.62 per hour based on experience.
BENEFITS. This position is not eligible for benefits.
- Graduate from an AMA accredited ultrasound program required.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), or registry eligible and able to obtain certification within 1 year if hired for this position.
- Experience working in a hospital or clinical setting
- Working knowledge of RIS, PACS, and EMR.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst team members and patients.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.