Advanced Behavioral Health
Advanced Behavioral Health (ABH) seeks licensed Therapists to join their team of committed staff members in your choice of locations. Therapists work either onsite in community schools (Greenbelt, MD) or in our out-patient facilities (Baltimore, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Greenbelt, or Westminster, MD) providing behavioral health services. All levels of experience encouraged to apply with choice of 10-month and year-round positions available!
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Comply with CARF, COMAR, HIPAA and State compliance regulations.
- Comply with electronic medical records; complete clinical notes/documentation; uphold 48-hour documentation standard.
- Schedule and meet with assigned clients in group, individual, joint or family sessions.
- Collaborate with staff to ensure continuum of care for mutual clients; provide updates and client status changes.
- Maintain communication with supervisors by meeting at least three times monthly with clinical supervisor for individual sessions; participate in group supervision at least one time monthly; attend monthly department meetings.
- Respond to communication (phone, email, text) from clients, families, referrals, and staff in a timely manner.
- Complete client emergency petitions, as needed, and work closely with minor’s guardian to ensure client safety and well-being.
- Attend IEP and school meetings, as needed.
- Participate in clinical staffing, team meetings and clinical supervision, as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER. Choice of 10-month or 12-month positions.
- 10-month position: English speaking. Starting salary of $53,500 – $73,500 annually based on licensure and experience PLUS a $3,500 sign-on bonus.
- 10-month position: Spanish speaking. Starting salary of $57,500 – $80,000 annually based on licensure and experience PLUS a $4,500 sign-on bonus.
- 12-month/year-round position: English speaking. Starting salary of $63,500 – $80,000 annually based on licensure and experience PLUS a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- 12-month/year-round position: Spanish speaking. Starting salary of $68,500 – $85,000 annually based on licensure and experience PLUS a $6,000 sign-on bonus.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Paid time off, paid holidays, floating holidays, and paid birthdays.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company paid continuing education/training/certifications.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or similar discipline required.
- Licensed as any of the following in the State of Maryland required: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-C); Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW); Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC); Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor (LGPC); Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Counselor (LCMFT); or Licensed Graduate Marriage & Family Counselor (LGMFT).
- Experience with psychotherapy in an outpatient clinical or counseling therapy setting preferred.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, and are reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining integrity and quality of service.
- English and Spanish speaking candidates encouraged to apply.
- Ability to travel, if needed, to locations in Maryland (up to 30%); valid driver’s license required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at abh.hirescore.com
ABH is a team of highly experienced Therapists, Therapeutic Mentors, Psychiatrists, and Nurse Practitioners providing psychiatric treatment through evaluation and medication management at each of their clinic locations in Baltimore, Frederick, Greenbelt, Gaithersburg and Westminster, Maryland; off-site counseling services also provided in home, within the community, and at children’s schools. Learn more about the company at abhmaryland.com.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.