Functional Behavior Services
Functional Behavior Services (FBS), a locally owned behavioral and mental health private practice, seeks licensed Therapists to join their team in your choice of Escanaba, Houghton, or Marquette, Michigan. Applicants have their choice of working full-time or part-time.
FBS serves individuals of all ages and abilities including those individuals that may need non-traditional type therapy sessions due to cognitive delays, processing challenges, co-occurring diagnosis, and/or other special needs barriers. Our Marquette-based clinic provides opportunities for inside and outside office sessions, as well as individual and group therapy. The clinic’s flexibility helps to ensure our therapists utilize their preferred skill set and setting modality to best meet the needs of their clients.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $22.75 per hour starting pay with increase upon successful 90-day performance review; LLMSW’s increase to $23.15 per hour; LMSW’s and LPC’s increase to $26.00 per hour.
- 1-year anniversary wage increase; LLMSW’s increase to $24.25 per hour; LMSW’s and LPC’s increase to $28.00 per hour.
- Flexible work schedule. We are open for clients 8:30am – 6:30pm Monday-Friday for in-person or tele- sessions. Therapists may work on the weekend or via tele-session should they choose to set this as a day of work.
- Flexibility within the week. If time is needed for appointments, work with the client and your schedule to determine what is best for everyone. No need to use PTO.
- Full-time staff are provided benefits. BCBS health, dental, and vision insurance (FBS covers 70% of premium cost), SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with 3% company match, paid time off and paid holidays.
- Professional development opportunities provided onsite throughout the year and LLMSW supervision.
- A team that supports and inspires each other on a daily basis while making a positive impact on the lives of others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Diagnose, develop treatment plans, complete assessments, and provide evidenced based therapy models for individuals and families of all ages with a variety of diagnoses.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and confidential case records per client being served.
- Work cooperatively with other professionals with a variety of theoretical backgrounds.
- Participate in staff meetings, required trainings, and meetings that pertain to the individual’s position, caseload, and continuing education.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Licensed as a Therapist in the State of Michigan required (LLMSW, LMSW, LPC).
- Preference given to individuals with knowledge or experience assisting people with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and/or co-occurring diagnoses.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, and are reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities while maintaining integrity and quality of service.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable insured transportation required.
- Current CPR and First Aide certification.
- The successful applicant must be able to pass a felony conviction screening.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at fbs.hirescore.com
Functional Behavior Services provides behavioral and mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, families, and agencies in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. FBS provides individuals of all abilities with everyday strategies to increase their quality of life, utilizing evidence based behavioral principles and strategies.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.