Jubilant seeks a dedicated, self-starting, and team-oriented UKG Project Manager to join their team remotely. As a UKG Project Manager (PM), you will be accountable for the overall success of projects and quality of services while balancing competing demands such as scope, time, cost, and quality. The ideal candidate for this position is willing to jump into projects and able to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, and leadership.
- Provide functional management, communication, and implementation services throughout project/service lifecycle
- Manage internal and external stakeholders with differing needs and expectations
- Lead project team meetings efficiently and with intended results
- Coach team members to ensure establish open, collaborative relationships
- Maintain and spur enthusiasm, energy and focus across projects and throughout organization
- Manage resources and scope to ensure milestones are met and final project is on time and on budget with value-add execution and white-glove service.
- Translate project objectives and vision into clear goals for the team and across projects
- Manage team members and necessary resources to achieve project objectives
- Prepare, coordinate, and lead meetings between clients and appropriate HCM Team members, ensuring that Customer Success is aware of any concerns/risks
- Ensure Organizational Health by making trust and transparency fundamental priorities throughout the organization
- Support sales and business development by attending prospective client meetings, providing information for sales presentations and proposals
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales and other internal team members
- Other duties as necessary
COMPENSATION Jubilant puts great value in the Project Manager position by offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
BENEFITS Jubilant offers an excellent full benefits program that is 99+% paid for by Jubilant for our team members and their families.
- Strong experience managing multiple high-complexity projects
- Project Management experience with HCM background in USA, Canada or both.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in UKG Pro (either as consultant or Project Manager)
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, OneNote
- Previous consulting experience and project/program/engagement management
- Software/technology experience – implementation, system management, system administration, HCM/Payroll or other types of dynamic business software
- Proven consulting experience partnering with clients and executives
- Comfortable working in an environment in which business processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Legal residence and ability to work in the United States
- Knowledge of UKG Products preferred
- Experience in a product-based software development environment a plus
- Human resources/payroll/benefits discipline, HR or payroll practitioner, or both – industry/ professional certifications a plus
- Business analyst, project management professional experience highly desired
APPLY ONLINE AT jubilant.hirescore.com
No phone calls or direct emails, please.
About Jubilant: Jubilant is an HCM/Payroll technology consulting firm based out of Ohio. Our mission is to perform a unique shadow discovery review of our client’s operational process to understand how to leverage technology to enable positive, impactful organizational change. We perform HR/Payroll system implementation consultation at the behest of our clients with a methodology that is built on more than 20 years of industry experience. We follow this methodology diligently to ensure that we truly understand our client’s challenges and goals, and we align and deliver solutions with the mindset of guaranteeing project success!
We have a family-based culture where candidates value a tight-knit culture and have a strong appreciation for dedication, authenticity, accountability, integrity, and work ethic.
Jubilant’s three guiding principles:
Culture conscious – be thoughtful and supportive, transparent, and accountable. Be the type of person with whom you’d like to collaborate.
Work smart – follow client-centric processes and use efficient tools that are proven to result in operational excellence.
Be a worthy partner – project success is our number one priority. We will be flexible and do the right thing on behalf of our clients, partners, and team members, regardless of effort or cost.
Learn more at www.jubilanthr.com
Jubilant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.