Website Bradford Industries
Bradford Industries seeks a Warehouse Worker to join their team in Shelby, NC. As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient production and distribution of our products while meeting safety, quality, and production goals.
- Set up and load materials into machinery.
- Stock necessary materials at workstations.
- Pack products for shipping.
- Record warehouse and production information.
- Move materials throughout the facility using a forklift and pallet jacks.
- Load and unload trailers.
- Report all accidents, incidents, safety violations, near misses, or unsafe conditions to the supervisor.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures, including wearing appropriate PPE.
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
COMPENSATION: Bradford Industries puts great value in the Warehouse Worker role by offering a competitive wage based on knowledge and experience starting at $20 per hour.
BENEFITS: Bradford Industries offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401(k) after 6 months.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to understand written procedures, verbal instructions, and visual aids.
- Must have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be punctual to ensure lines start on time.
- Must be willing to work closely with chemicals, pumps, and moving machinery.
APPLY ONLINE at bsct.hirescore.com
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
About BSCT: BSCT is the integrating of Shawsheen Coating and Converting from Andover, MA., with Bradford Industries of Lowell, MA. We are a Premier North American fully integrated Coating & Converting manufacturing company producing top-quality polymer-coated fabric, textiles, and tape products utilizing custom coating and adhesive advanced formulations.
BSCT serves the Industrial and Consumer Markets throughout the United States with applications in the Aerospace, Athletic, Automotive, Construction, Contract & Home Furnishings, Electrical, Embroidery, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Ophthalmic, and Trucking markets. Learn more at bsct.us
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.