Massie Manufacturing, Inc., a state-of-the-art welding and fabrication specialist, seeks Entry Level Welders to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. This position offers training for someone motivated to learn a skilled trade and advance in the welding industry. You will learn by assisting the welding department with the fit-up and welding of components to produce product in a timely fashion, while maintaining the highest level of quality and safety in our industry.
What We Offer:
- $14 – $17 per hour (based on skills and experience).
- Medical, prescription drug and dental insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Safety footwear and safety glasses reimbursement.
- Performance based bonus.
- Paid time off (vacation and holidays).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Skills and safety training.
- Company provided apparel.
- Safe working environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work with welding dept. and leadership team to learn effective and productive welding operations.
- Learn to fabricate complex weldments in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area in the welding department.
- Take initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team when necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Previous manufacturing, construction, farming, forestry or entrepreneurial experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability and motivation to learn about welding including reading and understanding welding prints/symbols and reading/using precise measuring equipment.
- Once trained, possess a desire to become AWS certified.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and efficiency as a welder.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices, and proper lifting techniques.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at massiemfg.hirescore.com
Learn more about the company at massiemfg.com
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.