NYCOA seeks a highly motivated Welder/Pipefitter to join their team in Manchester, NH. Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment and possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Perform welding and pipefitting tasks according to specifications and safety guidelines.
- Cut, shape, and fit pipes to appropriate measurements.
- Assemble and install pipes, valves, and fixtures.
- Inspect and test installed systems for functionality and quality.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues with piping systems.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient project completion.
- Maintain documentation of work performed and materials used.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: NYCOA puts great value in the welder/pipefitter position offering a starting wage of $33.00 per hour with the opportunity for overtime, great work hours, and an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
This is a represented position.
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience as a welder/pipefitter in the chemicals industry preferred.
- Proficient in welding techniques, such as TIG, MIG, and stick welding, as well as soldering and brazing methods.
- Knowledge of pipefitting principles and ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid understanding of safety protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina to perform manual labor and work in various weather conditions.
- Able to lift 50 pounds; frequently lift and carry 25 pounds; work on ladders, staging or other related equipment; and work in confined spaces.
- Must use proper LO/TO procedures and wear PPE at all times.
APPLY ONLINE. Click “Apply Now”.
About NYCOA: With over 50 years of specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA is committed to providing world-class quality products, product development assistance, technical support, and superior service to each and every customer. NYCOA’s mission is to be the best in providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our team will create value through a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, customer focus and innovation. Learn more at www.nycoa.net.
NYCOA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.